Wednesday, April 19, 2006

How to post to my blog in 10 easy steps (for all you people who are dying to try it but don't know how):

1) go to www.gilbertsfridge.blogspot.com

2) read the new postings

3) see one that you would like to respond to (like, wow, Martin looks good in those fish pants, or, the scenery in Portland is so much nicer than that, or, Jamie, you are looking stunning lately).

4) scroll down to the bottom of the posting where it says: posted by Gilberts' Fridge at 9:21 PM 0 comments links to this post

5) click on the spot that says "comments"

6) type your comment in the text box provided

7) if you don't have your own blog, click on the box that says "anonymous" (make sure you tell me who you are if you want me to know)

8) in the box that says "word verification," type the letters that appear just above the box (this stops people posting spam to my blog)

9) Click on "log in and publish"

10) make me very happy

Comments are always welcome--the more the better. I have signed up to receive e-mail notification of comments on my blog, so it's a great way to make short comments if you don't have time to send a full e-mail.

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

hey, i've commented. you must love me. Now, if only I heard back from you...