Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back in Britain...

The trip home was largely uneventful, though filled with a vomiting and pooping Edith and a very nasty English dude on the SLC to JFK flight. More details later. And more pictures of our Utah visit later, too. But right now I'm doing some serious cleaning and trying to scare my kids into bed (they've been playing up for nearly 2 hours now). So this will have to do:



The kids resting on our luggage at King's Cross Station, London. What a couple of little troopers!

1 comment:

Michelle and Nick said...

So glad we were able to spend time with you. I feel so bad I was gone when you stopped by. I love your kids and their little accents. In fact, the other night as we were reading our scriptures, we all had to do it like we were "Martin". My boys loved you guys and we can't wait for you to move back!!