Friday, November 24, 2006

We made it. Back in the USA, and it feels so good to be here!

The flight over was uneventful, to say the least. Minor delays--we arrived about an hour late--but smooth sailing otherwise. Doug and Rae picked us up and we went for Mexican food (bliss). Then we crashed out, and it's been non-stop ever since.

I have loads of pictures to post when we get back to the UK, and right now I want to hang with the family. I will update everyone on the trip, and the MASSIVE surprise that my mom had when we walked in their front door, later.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

2 comments:

Your favorite little sister said...

Ahhh! I didn't want you to go back yet! :( So sad. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! :) Love ya!

kriddlec said...

Don't post any pictures of me! Are you blind? I still have your glasses! :)