Sunday, January 13, 2008

Don't worry!

There seems to be some concern about Martin looking for a new job. Just wanted to tell everyone not to worry--he has had an offer, and may actually stay on at the Place and really take charge there. He and Karen (the chef) might lease the business from the current owners. At any rate, he won't be out of a job at all.

Dylan and I had a GREAT weekend. Sometimes it's really hard because Martin is at work all day on Friday and most of the day on Saturday. Entertaining Dylan by myself is a job and a half. But he was good, and he's gone to sleep really well for the past week. We didn't do anything particularly special, but we had a good time doing it. He really is a joy!

I finally got a web cam with a mic and a headset, so I am signed up to Skype and am looking forward to video chats with friends and family. Our Skype identity is gilbertsfridge, just like the blog. Can't wait! In fact, I have to go now so I can finish setting it up!

No comments: