Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dylan eats his feet! They don't make it to his mouth very often, but he always enjoys a nibble when they do.
Daddy and Dylan outside York Minster. Dylan's first trip to York, and he was as good as gold the whole time.
Trying on some stunning shades in Monsoon. They do nothing for his face, but he amazingly left them on for ages. The sales girls were all a little bit in love with him.
The family walk on the York wall with a stunning view of the Minster behind.
Dylan and I went to Baysgarth Park yesterday--a little reward for being the best baby ibn the world while I was sick. He's really starting to like the swings now.

Easter weekend was good. Martin actually had two days in a row off work, which hasn't happened since Christmas. It would be so nice if he had a "normal" job, but I am getting used to us only having Sunday off most of the time. I was deathly ill (ok, maybe that's a slight exaggeration) on Saturday and Sunday. Dylan pretty much just sat on the floor and played with his toys all day Saturday while Martin was at work because I was so weak and achy that I didn't trust myself to try and pick him up. But he was happy all day as long as I kept the food coming. Martin took care of him all day Sunday, just handing him to me when he needed to be fed. By Monday I was feeling a little bit better, so we bundled the boy wonder into the car and went to York. We didn't spend any money on anything but food, but it was lovely to just wander around the city.

I had a comment on my last post about the in-laws reading the blog. I don't think they do, but even if they did it would be ok. I have never posted anything on here that I wouldn't say to their faces. I love Martin's family--I really do. I just love mine more. That's only normal. They have their problems and quirks, just like everybody does. When I'm not well those quirks are less funny and more annoying than other times, that's all.

I hope everybody enjoys the pictures!

2 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

He's such a cutie! Do you ever get tired of people telling you that? Of course not:)

Anonymous said...

What a cute family