Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A revelation...

Sometimes my bathroom really reeks. 

The smell seems to be coming from the toilet, so I often bleach it and scrub it to get rid of the smell.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

Last night, as I was getting the kids into the bath, I looked down into the (empty) laundry hamper.  It was wet.  I wondered aloud, how on earth did the hamper get wet?  And Dylan told me...

"Sorry mom, I accidentaly peed in there."

So the times when the bleach worked probably coincided with laundry day.

Sometimes it is awesome having a not-quite-four-year-old boy living in the house.

Hey, at least now I know.

Right?

1 comment:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

So funny! I have heard stories of boys peeing down the heat vents in the floor in the middle of the night:)