Thursday, June 01, 2006

Another quick post from work

We're doing well, though we're still not fully moved in to the house. We have been working like crazy on the upstairs bedroom to get it ready to move in to. Now we just have the door and the floor to do, and it looks fantastic. As soon as I can get on line at home again, I have some great pictures to post of the progression of our remodeling. As soon as we're finished upstairs we can start knocking walls down downstairs. Fun stuff!

Work is still frustrating, and I may lose my job over something completely unrelated anyway, but that's ok. Life goes on. Martin didn't get his promotion, but he's working toward getting a promotion within the next two months or so. Fingers crossed!

Our next appointment with our fertility consultant is in two weeks. I can't believe it's already JUNE!

By the way, happy birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Hey, it's my FIL's birthday too!

House of Wilcox Rock!!! said...

Hello, where are the pictures! I know you don't have internet at home, but I want to see some pictures soon. I hope you guys have a digital camera. As you can see from our blog we are snap happy and we love it. Jamie, you look so lovely in the few I've seen of you, I'd like to see more of my favorite girl in the world!