Friday, October 27, 2006

Quickie!

I am in the middle of dying my hair right now, so this has to be a quick post. Anyway, there's not much to say even if I had the time.

Martin is at his monthly work activity. I took a bath and read my book for like an hour and am doing self indulgent things and NOT doing any housework! Life doesn't get any better than this.

My second interview for the spa job isn't until December 4th, but it's ok. My job at Hewden looks like it could be continuing for another two weeks, and I want a couple weeks off anyway. I am exhausted. Besides, I'm pretty confident about the spa job.

Had the week off school since it's half term, and it was so nice to be able to come home in the evenings. We got some more stuff done in the front room--I put up dry wall adhesive until I almost had a blister, but the long wall is half done now, and it looks great. We won't get much else done this weekend though, as we are both working tomorrow and Martin is playing football (of course. I hate that game sometimes!). Will probably post if something exciting happens, but it's not likely.

Time to rinse.

Can't wait to have "plum" coloured hair!

No comments: