Thursday, September 20, 2007

Adjusting to life with Dylan...

Another really quick post--I just wanted everyone to know that we're doing really well. Mom and dad are here visiting (with Jace) and it's great to have them here. A little exhausting, but great. Mom is actually cooking dinner right now and Martin is holding Dylan (who has only slept for about 45 minutes today) giving me a little much needed free time.

I'm recovering well from the c-section. Every day gets a little better, though my body is still so tired that I struggle every day for the energy to do housework and cook meals. My incision is nearly healed now, and I might be able to drive again in about a week--depending.

We've had a few little scares with Dylan--we thought he'd had extreme weight loss, but it turned out that the midwives' scle was off. Plus he's been doing this weird twitching thing, and we had to take him in to the hospital for that. The pediatrician says it's benign Myoclonus, and he should grow out of it. At any rate, he still twitches but he has regained his birth weight plus now, and he is still a really good eater. Especially today. I think he must be going through a growth spurt.

Must run now--I feel guilty for not helping with dinner or the baby. He have some more cute pictures that I'll post soon!

No comments: