Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Departure...

After two lovely weeks over in England, my parents and Jace flew back to the good ol' USA today. It has been great to have them, and I was sad to see them go. It was a little bit tough to have company that soon after my c-section, but it actually turned out to be a good thing as it forced me to push myself a little bit for a faster recovery. Plus, mom took Dylan a few times when he woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to play but I was too tired to cope.

So here's my post to say thank you to them for all they did for our little family while they were here. And I also need to say thank you to everyone who sent us lovely stuff for Dylan. We loved all of the stuff. Dylan is already an extremely spoiled little boy, and it's great.

Anyway, so now it's back to our routine (or back to trying to establish a routine). I'm taking Dylan in to the baby clinic tomorrow to get weighed, so I'll keep everyone posted there. Oh, and Martin has handed in his notice at The Place and has been offered a job at Winteringham Fields as well as been contacted about a management position at Costa Coffee in Hull. I'll keep everyone posted on that as well. Me, well, I'm a housewife now so all of my posts will probably be about Dylan and Martin--my two best boys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie, I'm so glad your family came out to visit. Mary is here now, and it is really nice. I wanted to tell you, take the wire out of the big blue ribbon on your taggie quilt. I didn't think about that until after it was out of my hands. Congratulations, and recover quick!