Sunday, June 08, 2008

The old door is no more! We've plastered it up. Now it just needs to be painted and Martin needs to build my bookshelf!

Dylan and I took a walk this afternoon. We both really enjoyed the bright summer sun--he's starting to get a tan.


I thought I'd take a few pictures of the English summer. Gloriously beautiful, isn't it?


We saw some swans and signets on our walk down at Water's Edge today.


Dylan enjoys his bubble bath!

Martin went to Manchester today to play baseball, so Dylan and I were on our own. We had a pretty good day, too. Church was hard without Martin there to help me, but we managed to stick it out for all 3 hours. Then we came home and chilled out in the back garden. I weeded my poppies, and Dylan tried to eat the weeds. Then we went for a walk down at Water's Edge, and it was fantastic!

Dylan is really starting to get interested in animals. We went for a picnic and a walk on Friday and saw some sheep. He just stared at them, completely fascinated. Then today we saw loads of ducks, swans, and geese. Anything that can keep this kid's attention for longer than 10 minutes has to be good!

Martin's baseball games ran late, so he's still not home and therefore in big trouble--he was supposed to be home before Dylan's bath time at 7, and it's after 9 now. But it was a good day, and I got some lovely pictures. I hope you all enjoy them. I'm trying to post pictures of things OTHER than Dylan, so enjoy the scenery!

No comments: