Thursday, July 03, 2008

BLOG tagged...

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.

1. Kitchen sink:

2. Toilet:

3. Laundry room:

4. Fridge:


5. What are your kids doing right now?


6. Favorite shoes:


7. Favorite room:


8. Closet:






9. Dream vacation:





10. Self portrait:



Luckily, I had Martin's bbq to prepare for and got the house all clean before I checked Celeste's blog! Consequently, my self portrait is not so hot, but at least my house is gleaming and Dylan isn't in his pajamas still. This was about noon yesterday, but this is the first time I've had to post. If you look closely, though, you can see a little pink splodge on Dylan's t-shirt where he spit up and I couldn't be bothered to change him. Honestly, my house is usually clean, but not THIS clean.

And now I get to tag...

Angie, Velecia, Krystle, Michelle, and Amber!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm glad you did this! I wanted to see more of your house:)

Unknown said...

i love the new info very informative and hey i was curius too. Hey stupid ?is there a reason why you are dring eye shells on your kichten sink?--just curious. I love crocks too;)