Friday, July 18, 2008

The pitter patter of little feet...

So today I heard the strangest noise and I wondered what it was. I looked up and it was Dylan, running on all fours. He crawled for about three days, then moved to crawling on his hands and feet. I was actually hearing the pitter patter of little feet, and it made me wonder...

Why do they say you'll be "hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet" when you are first pregnant? It's just not logical. What you'll actually be hearing are cries and little burps and explosive bowel movements. The pitter patter of tiny feet doesn't start until a good 18 months + after you find out about a pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea we hear the pitter patter of little feet everymorning. The house here is pier and beam so there is crawl space which just amplifys every morning when izaiah hops out of bed and i can here him running into our room.