Saturday, August 12, 2006

My First Driving Lesson...

I had my first ever English driving lesson on Thursday, and it was good! The guy doing the lesson, Trevor, is kind of touchy feely and pervy, but it was still a good lesson. He gave me some good pointers, and I should be ready to take my test soon. Some of the stuff he taught me to do would make my daddy cringe, but I have to drive a certain way to pass the test so I will do it for a while. But I will not carry on driving that way once I'm done!

Martin and I are going to a fancy dress barbecue tonight, and I need to finish getting ready. Martin is wearing his dad's old Navy uniform, and I have bought a vintage 80's dress. I'll get some pictures and post them later! Unbelievably enough, Martin's dad's uniform fits him pretty well. Laurence's build is slightly less than slim, but he used to be quite a looker! Martin looks great in it--I have always loved a man in uniform! In fact, I have dated a member of every single division of the US armed forces. Personal weakness???

Anyway, must be running now. Pictures to come!!!

No comments: