Saturday, December 16, 2006

Quick post--

The Lincoln Christmas market was lovely, and I have some pics to post. Just not right now, as it's been an incredibly busy day and I still have a lot to do. Tomorrow is the choir's Christmas Carol service, and I have been doing printouts of the program and cutting and pasting (literally, not on the computer) music onto card stock. Ugh! It's also the Primary Nativity next week, so we will be practicing that in church tomorrow. We also had a practice this afternoon.

Martin and I finally got a Christmas tree today. It's beautiful--a Norweigan pine with beautiful, full branches. We haven't decorated it yet since we had so much to do, but we will get it done some time in the next three days. I have one more week of work until AlanDick closes for the holidays, so that's good. Some free time, at last! It seems like we never even had a vacation.

In other good news (man, it's been the best week ever this week!) we finally got council approval for our home renovations. It came in the mail yesterday, so now we can build our wall downstairs and finish the front room. I don't know when we'll get around to it, but it should be soon. Then I want to get the guest room sorted out. You know--in preparation for all the people who are going to come and visit me in the next year or so!

Must go--absolutely exhausted and can't go to sleep until I get some stuff done. I'll post more later--promise.

No comments: