Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm disgusted with myself right now. It's Friday night, and I am sitting at home alone watching (gasp) REALITY TV!

It could be worse, I guess. It's "So You Think You Can Dance," so at least they're actually doing something. But really, I couldn't find the remote and couldn't be bothered to change the channel. CSI is next.

Martin is working, and should be home in about 1 1/2 hours. For once I didn't come home and crash. I cleaned the bedroom and folded some laundry. I think the worst of the sickness and exhaustion are behind me, thank goodness. I have been up since 6:30 this morning, and I still feel human.

Martin's loving work! I went in for a few minutes tonight while I was going to the grocery store, and I got to watch him working for a little while. He fits right in, and looks like he's worked there for years. I may not like it that I'll be spending Fridays alone for the foreseeable future, but I like it that Martin loves his job.

No comments: