Sunday, November 04, 2007

An amazing night...

Last night Dylan went to sleep at 9:30 and he slept until, get this, 7:20 am! He slept all night long! Of course, since I am breastfeeding him, I did NOT sleep all night long. But I didn't wake up until 5:30 am, and I just expressed some milk and made sure Dylan was still breathing.

The little man got moved into his nursery on Wednesday night. Martin decided to give it a try and promised me he'd be the one to collect him for his middle of the night feed (since that was my main objection to moving him into his own room--I didn't want to have to go all the way in there to get him for his feeds). He seems to settle so much better in there, and it is actually easier for me and Martin too. Though that first night was strange. It was so weird to be alone with Martin in our bedroom as Dylan has been with us for two months straight now.

We went to the Ulceby village auction this weekend, and a good time was had by all. We got a box of childrens' books, a new stand lamp, and a box full of various bags, and it was all a bit of a bargain.

Dylan and I also went and visited with my friend Sam. She is 37 weeks pregnant and has really bad SPD. She has been housebound for the last 4 weeks, and I think we were both really grateful for adult company (her husband is at work all day on Fridays and Saturdays as well).

So that's the update, and everyone enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments: