Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sorry about the delay...

I hadn't realized how long it had been since my last update. It's just been mental around here--pretty much as soon as I get Dylan to bed I've been crashing. But things are going well.

It's hard to believe that it's nearly Christmas! Martin's last day at work was yesterday--the Place is closed until January 2nd. Dylan and I are really looking forward to having him home with us for a while. They had a good run up to Christmas, with Martin working 60 hour weeks. Hard for me, but we need the money, so it's been good.

I'm doing ok. Coming down with a cold, but other than that I'm good. I'm looking forward to Christmas--everything is wrapped and under our lovely Christmas tree. I think I bought some stuff that Martin will like, and I'm pretty confident about the gifts we bought for family members (can't believe you opened yours early, mom!). As long as the mother in law likes hers, that's all that matters to me. She is the one who is the most difficult to please.

In Dylan news--we have had a full week of GREAT times. I started giving him banana on Wednesday, and he loves it! I am mixing a little mashed banana with baby rice and my milk, and he gobbles it down every afternoon and then feeds some more. He is sleeping more at night, AND he is taking naps during the day. He's so much happier now and I enjoy feeding him. See the video clip of Dylan having his banana. We are going to give him mashed potatoes on Tuesday.

Anyway, I am going to post a few pictures now and then go to bed. Dylan just dropped off to sleep. Just one more thing--Dylan fell asleep at about half past ten last night and didn't stir until 8:30 this morning. I love this sleeping thing!

No comments: