Friday, December 07, 2007

A whole new me!

Well, maybe that's a bit dramatic. My hair started falling out about 3 weeks ago (post pregnancy hair loss--ugh!), and it has been driving me nuts. So I took the plunge and got it cut yesterday. Check out the before and after pics! Sharon (the hairdresser at The Pamper Place) cut nearly 12 inches off my hair. And I wasn't at all sad to see it go. I feel like I just lost 10 lbs and I feel cute again. I almost felt like I was hiding behind all that hair.

The family is doing well. We got a Christmas tree, and it's up in our front room though not decorated yet. I think Dylan is really going to enjoy the lights.

I'm going to bed now, since the little monkey is asleep. He's stopped sleeping through the night. He was awake at 3 am last night. Argh!!! I almost wish he'd never slept through at all as I was just getting used to sleeping all night long. At least he goes right back to sleep as soon as he's fed. I want a nap!!!

No comments: