Monday, December 31, 2007

We have company...

The Mundays are sleeping over! We had them over for dinner and we are having a little New Year's Eve party--the kids are asleep upstairs. Our guest room is getting put to use for the first time since mom and dad left.

Things are going well here. Dylan continues to thrive on his bananas and milk. He is sleeping about 11 hours a night now, and Martin and I are LOVING it. He doesn't wake up until around 8:30 or 9:00 am. Tonight we even got a special treat--he went to sleep without crying for an hour or so. We've decided to have the Mundays over every night as they seem to be our lucky charm for getting Dylan to sleep.

Christmas was a great day, and Boxing Day was good as well. We spent both days over at the Gilberts' house, and got some great presents. Our Christmas was much more modest than it has been in the past, but we still enjoyed it. We've got some serious cleaning done in the house and bought some good stuff at Ikea. We also visited with Martin's friend (ex-girlfriend) Charlotte. I really like her though--weirdly enough. I never thought I'd get along with one of Martin's ex girlfriends, but she's a lovely person.

Sorry--this is a really rambling post. I basically just wanted to say that we're all doing well, have enjoyed Martin's time off work, and loved our Christmas gifts. And I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. I can't believe it's only a few hours away from 2008!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie babe, I need your email address! Will you send me an email? My address is taralofley@gmail.com I've privatized my blog. Thanks!!