Saturday, December 01, 2007

So, I think Dylan has discovered that he is totally irresistible and i think he is mounting a major charm offensive against the whole world. Just recently I think he has been working on his "what me, I didn't do it look!" And you know what? it is working how can you stay mad at this face!

What, little old me? How could you possibly think I have ever done anything wrong!?

OK, now that you have entertained me, I am finished with you. You may go. Well, be gone!

So you see, no-one can resist me. My plans are falling into place, first Barton, then England. Soon, the world will follow! Mwoa ha ha ha ha ha!

.....Dylan, I told you, no world domination until AFTER your second birthday! Hi, Martin here. Now that I have Dylan sorted, let me know what we have been up to. Christmas plans are heating up here in Barton. We had the Christmas Fair here last weekend which wasn't very popular from what our local publications would have us believe, but I had a great weekend as we were super busy at work. Now that December has arrived, the Christmas party season is hot on it's heels. We had one at The Place last night and they are going to be coming thick and fast for the next few weeks. Which means I am going to be a busy bunny for that time, which is good and bad. Bad because I will be at work a lot more. Good because it will help our bank balance a lot!.

Jamie, Dylan and I are looking forward to the Christmas Market in Lincoln next weekend. It is one of the biggest in Europe and is awesome. WE will try to have some pictures for you if the weather is good. Going to go now so I can watch the best show in the world; MATCH OF THE DAY!!!!

No comments: