Thursday, April 17, 2008

My housekeeping schedule...

A while back I posted about my new housekeeping schedule. I just thought I'd give everyone an update on it since I used to be known as the world's biggest slob, then found my inner neat freak when I went to college, and then I married the biggest slob in the western world.

My house has never been so clean! I have stuck with the cleaning routine and it is really paying off. Today was kitchen day, and my kitchen is gleaming! Yesterday was bathroom day, and so those are sparkling as well. I am also using my "Green Clean" book that I got for Christmas, so all of my cleaning products are organic (except the bleach--I can't give up the bleach)! My clothes are all dried on the line outside and ironed that night. I am even ironing my bed linens and dish towels. Sick, huh?

For the first time in my life I feel as though I am really taking care of my belongings as they ought to be cared for. It's a good feeling. I am so proud of myself for sticking to the routine. Now if I can jsut get an exercise routine sandwiched in somewhere, I'll be super mom.

Speaking of supermom, Dylan just woke up from his afternoon nap so I need to go collect him and give him his afternoon feed.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Mikeman (The adventures of T and L) said...

The enlgish bloke is back at the Lab. Funny thing is that he irons everything (sheets, shirts, pants, ect...). It is his Sunday afternoon routine. Maybe you are just becoming more british then you realize. I need to find a book like the one you found for clean the house. It would totally help me if I got on a scheduale too.