Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The slow boat arrived...

but they shipped the wrong cable!  Thank goodness for my father-in-law, who fixed our old cable.  What a saint.

All is well here.  Dylan's chicken pox have scabbed over and he is on the mend.  Edith is showing no signs of contracting chicken pox, but she might not get them because I am still feeding her and may be sharing my natural immunity with her.  I am still just doing my housewife thing, and enjoying it most of the time.  Martin is enjoying his new Wii games that he got for his birthday and working hard.

I'm going to post a whole load of pictures of everything we've been up to, and it's going to be serious overload.  But my mom likes to see them, and I like to show off my beautiful children.  Talent scouts, take note.  I'd love to get them some modelling work!

No comments: