Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a good excuse...

We have been experiencing major laptop drama, which started with a busted power cord (we're on cord number 5 or 6, I forget which) and ending with a dodgy laptop power cord and a supplier who's unwilling to exchange it.  What a pain in the backside!

That being said, I have very little to blog about.  Life is good--moving along at a rather plodding pace with a few manic days sandwiched in for good measure.  Dylan is still loving school, Edith is still sweet and struggling to speak, Martin still works obscenely long hours, and I still just take care of everybody.

So what has happened in the last two weeks?  Well, Dylan had tonsillitis.  Now Edith has some sort of infection.  I had a bad week--only went to the gym one time last week--but am back on track with the exercise.  We've booked a mini-holiday for the Easter break from school (Dylan's off for nearly a month!) and will be spending two nights and three days near Windermere in the Lake District.  We're also going to go to the temple.  Oh, and Christine's coming with us.  Should be fun.

Got the news that Dad (the Cook one, not the Bowcutt one) is going to stop by on his way home from Kiev.  We're all looking forward to that.  I'm going to put him to work in my garden and on a gas appliance that needs removing.  And I'll have company in the evenings!

We had some family photos taken.  Some of them turned out pretty nice, and I'll be posting a few when I get a chance.  The kids look fab in them.

Edith has learned how to saw "very hot."

I got some more gardening done.

It's a thrilling life I lead.

I've had some strange dreams and even stranger thoughts as a result of those dreams, but I am still trying to sort those thoughts out. 

No comments: