Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm a bad parent...

Does it make me a bad person that I find my son annoying?

And not just a little annoying, either. A LOT annoying! He's loud, and he boasts and brags when he wins something. He bosses people around and shouts at his sister when she does anything that he doesn't approve of. And, worst of all, he bloomin' IGNORES ME!

Don't get me wrong-I love the kid. He's smart and beautiful, and very affectionate. But when I'm tired or unwell, I really can't stand to be around him. So today, with the house to prepare for a viewing, it goes without saying, well...do I really have to say it?

KID DROVE ME NUTS ALL DAY LONG!

But the viewing went ok, I think, and the house is as spick and span as it can be with two young kids running around the place. And they got McDonalds as a special treat for being so good.

I wasn't annoyed with him when I tucked the kids into bed tonight.

No comments: