Friday, October 07, 2005

FInally, a few of the pictures from our anniversary weekend in Yorkshire. Have I mentioned what a fantastic weekend that was?

The weekend is finally here! Martin's job is improving every day. He is carpooling to work now with a guy named Gareth who is pretty cool, so the ride to work is a lot more fun than it used to be. He has also applied for an assistant manager position in Grimsby, and it will be great if he can get that.

Work is going well for me, also. One of the women I work with is really unpleasant to me, but I can't tell if it's because she doesn't like me or if that's just her personality. At any rate, everyone else there is lovely and I am getting a little better at the job all the time. If it turned in to a full time position, I would consider staying.

Christine has gone to Helensburgh, Scotland, and Laurie has gone to Liverpool, so Martin and I have the house to ourselves all weekend. It's like heaven. I'd forgotten how nice it is to be able to do whatever you want and not feel guilty if you don't do the dishes right after dinner is over (we still did them, but we didn't have to).

We still don't have any callings at church--apparently the ward clerk is having a hard time getting our church records transferred over. That should change fairly soon though, and we'll let you all know what happens on that front.

That's all the news--this is a lot of posting in not too many days, so feel lucky and hopefully not too bored!

No comments: