Friday, October 07, 2005

I think I've got the pictures thing sorted out. I'm going to try a few just to make sure, and then Martin and I are going to go watch a movie. I have to get all dolled up, because the women and girls here really get dressed up to go out. I think it might have something to do with the fact that they tend to have strange looking features and have to compensate for that by being very stylishly dressed all the time. Just a theory. We can discuss it at greater length some other time.

1 comment:

Baz said...

haha! I started reading your blog from the beginning, and really had to laugh at " I think it might have something to do with the fact that they tend to have strange looking features and have to compensate for that by being very stylishly dressed all the time." haha.. brilliant..