Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cool stuff...

A few groovy things to report. Number one really groovy thing is that I think I felt Maggot move for the first time. I'm not quite sure, since it was a totally new sensation, but the other morning while I was laying in bed seriously considering getting up, I felt a strange sort of bump. I think it was him, but I can't be sure. I haven't felt anything since, until this afternoon. Now I am feeling little fluttery movements. I think this is it!

Second (and, I think, equally) groovy thing is that I had my first massage assessment last night and I passed it! I only have to have a total of three successful assessments, so one down, two to go! Emma's mum, Caroline, came in for the massage, and she was really happy with the treatment. She told me that she would come in any time I needed a client, and asked me if I was doing home visits yet. I told her that I was planning on it as soon as I was fully qualified, so I think I may have a client waiting for me when I finish.

I also told my massage instructor about my pregnancy. She had a mild freak-out (the first thing she said was, "I need to get you risk-assessed), told me I wasn't allowed to use surgical spirits to clean people's feet any more, and then congratulated me. She said that if anyone can't make their assessments, I can take them on. I am concerned that I won't finish my assessments before I am too pregnant to massage people any more.

Anyway, that's the groovy stuff. Will post more later!

No comments: