Monday, March 05, 2007

Growing and Glowing...

This weekend was a milestone in my pregnancy. For the first time I had someone randomly touch my growing pregnant bump. It actually happened twice. The first time it was just a pat, which was fine. The next time was a prolonged rub, and that kind of freaked me out. I’ve also had people that I haven’t told I’m pregnant asking me when the baby’s due. Either word travels quickly, or I am definitely starting to look pregnant!

I am really starting to feel great! This is more how I imagined pregnancy would be. I am always pretty tired, but I’m not exhausted all the time, like I was during my first trimester. And I still get sick occasionally, but it’s not constant any more. My skin is glowing, my belly is starting to get all round, and I feel like I’m glowing (most of the time, anyway). 4 months pregnant is really nice!

No comments: