Sunday, December 07, 2008

A busy week ahead...

Martin has loads of parties coming in this week, so it was great that he had the weekend off. Unfortunately, I am sick (a cold and asthma--again!) so we didn't get to do anything fun. I have been suffering from insomnia again and this weekend have been taking obscenely long naps during the day as a result. Plus, we were still carless all weekend. The car is parked outside our hosue and is in our names, but we were unable to insure it over the weekend. SO frustrating!

Just 8 days until we fly to see the family, and I am getting even more excited to go. Not about the flight, mind you. We can't even manage to keep Dylan still for all of sacrament meeting, so I don't know how we're going to manage a trans-Atlantic flight. We still have so much to get done before we leave, so the next week is going to fly by!

I'm going to charge up my camera batteries tonight so I can get some pictures of the dining room and also the new car posted. I'll probably get those on the blog on Tuesday or thereabouts.

Fingers crossed that I can sleep tonight and we can get everything done that needs doing in the coming week. And we'll see all of you real soon!

2 comments:

House of Wilcox Rock!!! said...

You'll be ok, just try to get him to go to sleep! I wish we were somehow able to see each other while you are on this continent!

Anonymous said...

hey if you have a lay over or get stranded in dallas give us a call at 469-524-5823...