Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I'm going to be one of the BABES!

Today I started a 6 week training course to become a breast feeding peer supporter.  I will be joining our NHS trust's "Babies and Breastfeeding Extra Support" group.  I'm thrilled about this.  It's totally a volunteer thing, but I feel so passionately about breastfeeding and would love to be able to support other women who are struggling or just need a little bit of extra help or support.  I will be doing the training every Wednesday morning.  Today was the first session, and it was good.

In other exciting news, Dylan has been sleeping without a pull-up this week.  He's gone 2 naps and 1 full night with no accidents, which I think is pretty amazing.  I'm so very proud of my big boy!

Edith is back to her normal self now, after her rough week.  However, she's picked up a rather annoying habit of screaming when she wants something or when she doesn't get her way.  She understands when you tell her no, and she squeals like a little piggy.  It's seriously such an ear-splitting sound.  Good thing she's such a looker!

No comments: