Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random things on my mind

Must move the fruit basket to a higher place as Edith now knows how to peel oranges.

I can't believe Dylan let me cut his fingernails and toenails last night without kicking up a fuss.

Why are the keys on my laptop keyboard sticking again???

Haven't seen any snowdrops yet.  Odd.

Heehee, Amy noticed that Martin has gained weight.  On his waist.  And she called it "a lot of weight."

7 lbs. isn't that much...

Can't wait to get my hair done on Thursday.  Hope the stupid receptionist isn't there so I can ask Sarah if that girl has been given a job out of pity or what.

Ugh, church tomorrow.  Can't wait for toddler wrestling.

Wonder if they'll give me a new calling.

Last night's lasagna was so good.  Would have been even better if I'd had icecream afterwards.  Being "good" really sucks.

Glee is repeated on a Saturday night, and I've got it set to record now.  Whew, can't wait to watch it on Sunday night.

Oooh, and play Guitar Hero with Martin, too. 

I wish it was 7pm Sunday already!

Told Dylan we could go to the Deep today--wonder if I can get out of it or if he remembers??  Guess I should take them anyway.  Blast!

That laundry's not going to do itself.

Sure would be nice if I wasnt' the only person in the house who knew how to work the washing machine and dryer.

Dorothy and Danny Rushton are both on Facebook.  And Danny's MARRIED now!

It sure is hard to get out of bed in the mornings when all my last dreams seem to be about family members.  I just want to hang out with the fam in dreamland!

Time to go get my husband out of bed!

No comments: