Tuesday, January 04, 2011

That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

This evening I used Wii Fit for the first time in, gulp, 73 days!

Let me just say, I did the workout before I did the body test.  I even considered working out every night and going on an all-liquids diet for a week before doing the body test.  But I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and weighed myself.

I have gained 3 lbs. over Christmas with no exercising.

I know, weight gain is never a good thing.  But still, I thought it would be so much worse than that.  And I have totally re-committed to a healthy lifestyle.  Swimming yesterday, aerobics tonight, and all home cooked meals with loads of fresh steamed veggies.  I'm going to be better.

I wouldn't exactly call this a new year's resolution.  Just a decision.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Ha ha, just had that experience myself. Booked in for three classes at the gym next week, it's about time I started using it since I am paying money to them every month! I am planning to take Nathan swimming on a Monday afternoon as long as the time table stays the same, if you ever feel like joining me x

Anonymous said...

You inspired me to get on our Wii Fit. Only it havd been 363 days. The good news was that I had lost weight but it was also after I excerised. Love my body or hate it it's going to get it to the grave totaly worn out...........
Lizzette