Thursday, May 24, 2007

I PASSED!!!

It's official--I am now a fully qualified Swedish Massage therapist! I got my anatomy & physiology section signed off last week, and last night I got my practical stuff signed off and left my portfolio with my instructor to go to the external verifier. I will be picking up my certificates on the 27th of June, and then I will be able to apply for insurance if I free-lance or will be able to go to work for a salon.

My Wednesdays are about to become my own again!

On a not so happy note, our car didn't get fixed yesterday. It should be done today though, and I will be SO happy to have it back. We manage just fine without one, but it's no fun having to beg rides off people and be stuck in Barton. We've been making trips as needed only for a week now, and haven't had a car at all for 4 days. I love the freedom my little SEAT gives. But hey, at least my maternity trousers are here!

We are picking up the bed for our guest room tonight--good news for Krystle as this means she won't have to sleep on a tiny futon. Unfortunately for Jace, when he and mom and dad come over that's probably what he'll be sleeping on. Then it's skirting boards and a good clean and the room is finished!

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

Wahoo for you!