Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Red Letter day, already...

We got a couple of pieces of good news today. First good news--the head of the car was not cracked and therefore repairable instead of needing to be replaced. It will cost less ££ that way, and that's REALLY good news right now. The car should be fixed by tonight--just in time for me to drive it to college to get my massage book signed off.

In other good news, Martin's blood test results came back and he doesn't have AIDS. Just kidding. He didn't have an AIDS test. He went to the doctor because he was having severe back pain, and the doctor wanted to test him for ankolysing spondalitis (sp). It's this weird disease where your joints fuse together--mostly on your spine, but it can also affect your pelvis and other joints. It sounded nasty, and he had to wait nearly a week for the test results. Hooray, he doesn't have a degenerative disease!

The only way this day could get any better is if my maternity trousers come in the post. Yes, that's right, I have ordered my first pair of maternity trousers. I can still wear normal ones, but they are getting a wee bit uncomfortable. I bought some stretchy waist trousers a while back and have been wearing those nearly every day for the last 3 weeks or so. It's time. I feel quite proud that I made it to my 3rd trimester without having to move to maternity though!!!

So that's the red letter day update!

3 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Ha ha ha you say trousers.
:)

Jamie said...

ppppllllllleeeeecccchhhh

That was me blowing a raspberry at you!

I only say trousers because if I didn't then everybody over here would wonder (even if only for a few seconds) why on earth I was discussing my underwear with the world.

When in Rome, right???

Amberlynn said...

Yup. 'cept for I almost shot myself when I began saying "HARRible" instead of horrible when I lived in Jersey. Ech.

Thanks for the raspberry. ;p