Sunday, February 14, 2010

I don't want to jinx it, but...

Dylan has been diaper free except for sleeping times for over 2 weeks now.  He is getting good at this toilet business.  He thinks using the toilet is great fun.  Especially because he gets treats and stickers when he does it. 

Of course, when I asked Martin if Dylan had used the toilet at church today, he did say, "Yes.  He peed on Tony Leadenham's shoe."

Awesome!

That's my day.  Martin is working tonight, so we are doing Valentine's day stuff tomorrow.   But he got me a lovely necklace (I think Dylan helped him choose it) and I bought him a new mug and filled it with chocolates.  And I made him pancakes for breakfast.  And Martin let me get a nap this afternoon, though I don't think that really counts since he used that time to watch rugby.

I spent my Valentines day at church, and this evening with my mother-in-law.  I actually gave her a massage.  Romantic, huh?

Key just turned in the lock--my husband's home.  My night just got better!

3 comments:

Becca Rocks said...

That's the Valentines Day of a Mom of two! Happy Valentine's Day lovey!

Emma said...

If it makes you feel any better I spent 2 hours of Valentines Day in A+E at Scunthorpe General and the rest of the day looking after 5 kids. I was so exhausted I fell asleep at 7:30pm!!! Not the romantic evening I had planned! He he.
xx

Jamie said...

You know, strangely enough that DOES make me feel better. I'm glad Esaias is OK!