Friday, November 12, 2010

My new hair (or, more accurately, my missing hair)

Before
and
AFTER
Amazing what a new haircut can do.  Ok, a new haircut, more sunshine, and a bit of lipstick.  My long hair is no more.  Goodbye long locks, hello sassy bob. 
And here's the more natural, curly version.  Funny, cutting my hair off always makes me feel more like ME.  Although I saw some beautiful hair yesterday and it made me miss mine.  But hey, it grows really fast.  And I am already planning on growing it out again, but with no layers this time.

Ok, narcissism is out of my system for the night.  Hope you like my new 'do.

2 comments:

Michelle and Nick said...

It looks great!! Sometimes I miss mine as well, but then I figure it is just hair and it will grow out and I will want it short again. Your sewing projects look great as well--what a good mom (or mum) you are. Love and miss you guys!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Cute Hair!