Sunday, September 28, 2008

The weekend...

We've had a wonderful weekend! Saturday was spent at Normanby Hall. Martin and John had a good time golfing, I got to go on the bike with my father-in-law, and we had a great time playing on the grounds at the Hall. Then we got a kitten. We've named it Solomon, and he is absolutely adorable (if not a little bit whiney). Church was good today, and we enjoyed our video call with mom and dad. Then we went over to the Mundays' house and got to hang out with them. Oh, how beautiful! The only wayit could have been any better is if Dylan had been sleeping well. We've had two nights of interrupted sleep--Dylan's been waking up at about 4 am.

I wish every weekend could be like this one!

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Sounds like a growth spurt probably. Your kitten is so cute. I think most are a bit whiny when so little. Glad you had such a nice weekend. My life has exploded into busy craziness and I can't seem to get a break. I guess it's just what happens when the kids get older and start doing things like scouting.