Monday, October 06, 2008

Oh the joys...

I know I already posted today, but it's been such a great evening that I just had to share.

We drove in to Scunny to do our grocery shopping because we needed a new vacuum cleaner. We went to a nearby pub to grab a quick bite to eat. We sat down and got ready to order, and then Dylan threw up all over me. And I do mean ALL over me. I had vomit down my back, on my sleeves, on my trousers, all down the front of me. We were, of course, 20 miles from home and still needing to do our shopping and have our dinner.

I headed for the toilets to get myself cleaned up, and Dylan and Martin ordered our food and went to Tesco. They had to buy me a new outfit, because mine was completely covered in vomit. And this isn't baby vomit, either. This is proper throw up with chunks of food and curdling milk. DISGUSTING!

Anyway, Martin and Dylan did a good job of picking out some new clothes for me. They came back and I got changed in the bathroom. We had our dinner, and then did our grocery shopping. Dylan even had more dinner. I really hope he manages to keep it down. I thought we were done with the throwing up thing.

I think he waits to puke until I'm holding him. The best part was, there wasn't a drop of sick on Dylan. It was all on me.

Maybe he just likes to share with me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

babies love to share--atleast it didnt get in your mouth thats happened to jeremy. Yea lets not go there.

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I am proud of Martin for picking you out an outfit:) Greg can't pick out my clothes because he thinks I am 2 sizes smaller than what I really am:)