Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thangs that make me smile, and sometimes laugh out loud...

Dylan is such a talker!  I was so excited for him to start, and now we can't get him to shut up.  But I still love to listen to his sweet little voice.  And I especially love how he pronounces things.  Some of my favorites, before I forget his funny little toddlerisms, are here:

Issinge = orange
mish mingers = fish fingers
Tinkybell = Tinkerbell
Nocules = binoculars
ottocker = helicopter
Dinnan = Dylan
Eeediss = Edith
Marton = Barton
Sp'oso = Special Agent Oso (one of his favorite cartoons)

Then, of course, there's the usual cute little toddler lisp.  His els tend to become w's.

And Edith, well, she has the best giggle inthe whole world!  She loves to play catch in the evening after dinner, and she loves splashing in the bath.  She can move now, but only backwards.  She is absolutely desperate to crawl, and lays on her belly and kicks her legs like she's swimming, with her arms held behind her.  And she has that crazy Cindy Lou Who hair--bright coppery red with a curl at the top.  Sometimes all she has to do is smile at me and it makes me laugh.

My children continue to be the biggest source of joy in my life.  I'm tired, but so happy!

No comments: