Saturday, May 29, 2010

We have our neighbours back!

Hooray!

Do you remember baby Marley?  And his parents, Simon and Joanne?  They moved to Wales about a year and a half ago, and they are currently in the process of moving back in.  The house was rented by a group of single guys for the past year, so it will be nice to have a family living next door to us again.  Plus, they'll probably be a lot quieter on the weekends.

The kids were hard work today.  Edith had her baby immunizations on Friday afternoon, and she has been feeling a bit under the weather as a result.  She's needed coddling (and cuddling) all day long, and Dylan has been jealous and acting out as a result.  I was so happy to tuck them both in to bed.  Thankfully, tomorrow is Sunday and I will have my gorgeous husband with me all day long.  I am so grateful that he only works 5 days a week now.

Anyway, my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow is prepared and my manicure is done.  Pedicure and some ironing to do, then it's an early night for me.  This has been a long week, and an especially long day today.  Sometimes I think I'd like to have another baby, but then I have a day like this one and think that one is definitely enough.  Maybe even more than enough!

No comments: