Thursday, June 11, 2009

???

How on earth can my husband throw his dirty clothes NEXT TO the hamper, walk past stuff lying on the floor multiple times when he's going in to the room they belong in, leave cupboards and drawers and doors open, and leave all of his DIY stuff lying around, yet use a spirit level, tape measure, and pencils (perfectly sharpened)to hang a picture?

We're getting there on the house, but Martin and I are both exhausted and a little bit irritated with each other at times. Like last night when it took him around 20 minutes to hang up two pictures. I told him when he was finished that I would do it in the future--he is not allowed to hang anything since it takes him 4 times longer to do it than it would take me. And he leaves pencil marks all over the walls!

Dylan had his hospital appointment yesterday. It was his ECG, and as expected his heart is structurally normal. He's such a healthy little boy (and a hungry one at the minute!!!) but he will stay under the consultant's care until the murmur goes away.

Edith continues to be an absolute joy. She is so happy all the time and she just keeps getting cuter. I have some great pictures to post as soon as I have a few more on the camera. I hate to pull them off the camera just for the sake of 10 or so pictures. Be patient!

1 comment:

Becca Rocks said...

Because he's a man, its part of their programming, its a default mode, they can't help it.
At least that's what I tell myself when Glynn does the same things!