Thursday, June 04, 2009

Nearly pain free...and BIG news!

So the pain in my chest is nearly gone. It has subsided to the point that it's just a pulled muscle, which is a big relief. I have been pain medication free for over 24 hours now, too. I'd like to still be taking something, but the meds were making Edith restless and cranky, not to mention constipated. I have to consider her needs before mine at this point, so I will struggle through if I can.

The big news is...

We have officially started the process to put our house on the market!!!

The front of the house is tidied up and very nearlt there! The inside is moving more slowly, but we are having the photos for the brochure done next Friday and we will be doing MAJOR work until then. We just need to make sure the best rooms are totally clean and completely finished. It means some carpet cleaning, a few fresh coats of paint, and lots of cleaning. But we're starting things, and that's the important thing.

I'm already apprehensive about moving back, though I'm obviously excited about it. How will that work out, moving two kids across the Atlantic? How will Dylan adjust? Will we be able to make new friends when we move over? Is it going to be fast and easy to find a new house? What about the cost?

Of course, all of these concerns fade in comparison to the main one. Will we be able to sell our house for a good price in a timely manner?

Well, lots to do. But I wanted to let everybody know the good news.

And you all thought I was going to say I was pregnant again, didn't you? FAT CHANCE!

4 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Yeah! We hope you live closer to us than Cedar City:) But even that is better than England:)

V said...

Yeah! I am excited, and hope you guys sell fast. love ya lots V

Celeste said...

That's sooooo EXCITING!

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

Wahoo! I'm SO happy! :)