Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Growing up...

It's official--Edith isn't a tiny baby any more!

As of this week, she is no longer having baby food.  She won't really eat anything if WE feed it to her any more.  She is only interested in feeding herself, and I don't even think she'll want me to nurse her for much longer.  She's so grown up, and it makes me happy and sad all at once.

And Dylan, well, he just gets cuter and more grown up every week.  He says the funniest things, and takes everything so seriously.  He's socially fearless and assumes that everyone he meets will love him.  And they usually do.

Both of them are so beautiful and well behaved (most of the time), and I am so proud to be their mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my last baby did that. he breast feed and completely skipped over the hole baby food phase and went straight to fingerfood....I normally made my own babyfood so i didnt blend it up. Basicly what ever fit in his hands went in his mouth(not aways a good thing)

have fun with this part:)