Thursday, December 03, 2009

the latest and greatest...


The kids and I have been spending a lot of time playing together lately.  I never thought I'd be spending so much time lying down on my floor before I had children!

Seriously, I love playing with my kids.  Yesterday I played cars with Dylan.  I was Lightening McQueen and he was the fire engine.  It pretty much consisted of the fire engine rescuing McQueen because he couldn't fly, and we had the same script about 10 times, but I was amazed by Dylan's creativity.  He is so advanced for his age!  And Edith just likes company while she is lying there trying to crawl.

The Christmas lights are up in Barton and the high street is looking all festive.  The kids love the lights!

Got this slightly freaky but pretty cool pic of Dylan last night.  Long exposure for night time photos combined with a 2 year old's inability to hold still for longer than about 5 seconds!

I love this one of Edith.  I think she looks like a fashionable little French girl in her little beret.  And this color really suits her.  What a beauty!
Dylan found Martin's "cup" laying around the house and was wearing it like a hat.  We decided to teach him where it really goes, and I can't decide which is funnier.

Such a serious little girl last night.  She's usually all beaming smiles.  I think she looks like an adorable little Christmas elf in this photo.  And that outfit is a 3-6 month.  She was eight months old this week!
I have no idea what Dylan was up to!  It looks like he's in the middle of either jumping or dancing.  Either way, he's having a great time.


This is how Edith looks about 60% of the time.  I have never seen such a happy baby in my life!

No comments: