Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sugar high...

We have gone to two parties today. It was the ward Primary activity this morning, and Nathan Munday's birthday dinner this evening. Dylan has had a steady diet of "party food," like sausage rolls, finger sandwiches, crisps, and biscuits. He is in bed--has been for about 30 minutes now--but he is on such a sugar high that he is in his bedroom singing to himself. I'm sitting downstairs just listening to him chattering away and giggling to myself.

It's been a good weekend, really. Martin worked a dinner party last night so I was on my own for dinner and bath/bed time. But it was ok. The kids went down to bed without a problem, and having me do bath time is a bit of a novelty so they both enjoyed that as well. And today has been so busy that I've not had a chance to sit and breathe, let alone be bored or lonely!

Edith was a little nightmare last night, waking 3 times to be fed, so even though it's only 8 pm I am really looking forward to bed and will be heading there in about 30 minutes. Pathetic!

Nighty night everyone. Here's hoping Dylan doesn't keep me awake with his singing!

No comments: