Sunday, August 26, 2007

AT Last, a sighting of the lesser spotted gilbert.....

..... right, can't actually remember the last I put in an appearance, but I thought that as we approach our momentous occasion a few words from one of the contributors might be appreciated.

To be honest I am not quite sure why I don't provide more insights into our wonderful little world. Maybe because Jamie has a better way with words or I am just ever slightly lazy! So here I am and you are all hopefully eager to hear my sagely words?!

As Jamie has mentioned, I am now off work for a week, and I am so glad that that is the case, for many reasons. Obviously i am glad to be home as we are having a bouncing baby ...? (this is reason numero uno) But to be honest, I am just glad to not be working! Not that I don't like working, because I do, but sometimes you just need some time off. So hopefully, Jamie has the baby tonight so we can both enjoy the rest of the week together with he/she/it.

I do think that it will be a little odd to have an extra person around, especially one i can't blame for doing stupid stuff, liking leaving cupboard doors open or forgetting to turn off lights. How irritating and quite rude. However I am looking forward to having someone else to talk to, to share time with, to teach cool things to, like how to hawk a good loogie, and i am particularly looking forward to making up answers to questions that children ask parents that they don't know the answer to (see current thirst pockets advert on British TV)

so hopefully you are ridiculously ecstatic to hear from me again and will eagerly anticipate future postings. If not, bleh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is fun to hear from the "English hubby...Proud pappa" once in awhile.


keep it up.

Meows & hugs
The annoying american