Friday, August 31, 2007

Late Night bleariness...and the baby isn't even home yet!

OK so it is 1.30 in the morning and i really should be in bed, but i realised if I didn't do this now, then I would probably forget and you would all be mad at me so here we have a little picture gallery so we have plenty of pictures of the man of the hour.


EXTREME CLOSE UP!!! Actually, possibly the cutest little boy ever, and you get to see him really close

".....Yes doctor, this is the cutest baby in the world, and his gorgeous mother!"

Here we have evidence that I do have one tender bone in my body, and my son put it there.
Just about the most awake he has been ever!


Grandma and of course, Dylan

Presenting FOUR generations of the Gilbert family.

Big tough Dad softened up by a tiny bundle of joy

And now we have the fall collection, as modelled by a dashing new addition to the modelling world....
Slightly risque shot, but i thought it was actually quite touching, and I think they are both very happy right here.

So that is our little exhibition over, and now I really must retire. Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh jamie you beat me, my biggest was 9'2. Im so happy for you. He is so cute and i love the name. My mom said that your mom and dad were going over there for the blessing so my mom and I are going be sending stuff with her when she leaves. I hope all gos well for you and your new family

Beth

Unknown said...

Dylan is gorgeous! Way to go Jamie! Such a sweet little guy to love.