Friday, August 31, 2007

We're Home...

That's right, Dylan and I are home now. Technically I should have stayed in hospital another day, but I was so tired of being in the hospital and just wanted to go home. We were OK'd to go by the doctor and the pediatrician, and we high tailed it out of there as fast as possible. Of course, we had to wait for Dylan to eat first, and that took absolutely ages! He is breast feeding every 1 1/2 to 3 hours, and he takes about 45 minutes each time.

It is so good to be home!

I will try to post the details of my birth experience later, but it's nearly feeding time at the zoo (and bed time for tired mommies). Tomorrow maybe--depending on how Dylan and I are doing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah Jamie! I just want to hold that little boy! He is so cute! Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I love you bunches and bunches!

Love, Neilly