Friday, August 17, 2007

The living room after dry-lining the walls and ceiling with plasterboard.

The room tonight--post skirting board, pre-painting, with slightly damp plaster.

We've got a de-humidifier going right now to finish drying out the plaster. Tomorrow morning Nathan and his wife Natalie and the missionaries are coming to paint. Martin will be at work all day, so the front room will be nearly done by the time he gets home. I bought the paint tonight (It was expensive--wow--but I remember Angie telling me that it doesn't do any good to buy the cheap stuff and you should always spend a little bit more on paint because it makes such a big difference).

Anyway, I'm exhausted and am going to go to sleep now. I just wanted to get these pictures posted so everyone could see how gorgeous my house is starting to look!!!

No comments: